Looking to get involved
in Luxembourg's biggest
Why Volunteer to the Škoda Tour de Luxembourg?
Firstly, our volunteers are an essential part of making this event a success each year. Without the help, the race would not what it is
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to get an up-close look at the action and play a vital role in creating a memorable experience for the spectators and athletes racing.
It is also an opportunity to learn something new and gain experience from esteemed professionals in the event sector.
We Need Your Help With
We could use your help to carry out one of the following tasks:
- Marshals to ensure a safe running of the race.
- Parking Stewards to guide the Team cars & buses, press & VIP guests to the dedicated parkings.
- Drivers for transporting race judges, guests, press, etc. For these roles you must have a driver’s license class B and a special licence from the cycling federation.
- Service team volunteers for the construction, dismantling and logistical support at the arrival and finish zones.
- Green team volunteers who like to help to clean the green zones.
- Administrative support – accreditation, info & reception to receive guests and show them the way during the Skoda Tour de Luxembourg
If you have any questions about what volunteering entails feel free to get in touch with us and we will get back to you soon: